Pole dancing

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So if you have been reading my blog you know that this pole dancing journey has been much much more than a new work out class for me. It has been just as much an internal journey as it has an external one.

If you have wanted to try it (and you know you do), you live in the Chicago area, and you are female (over 18) you need to run on over to DuPage Mamas because Kristin Hubbard has been exceptionally generous and is giving away 2 teaser classes and holding a private teaser class at her studio, Tease. You will not regret it... even if you do not win- it is soooo worth the $40 to take the class.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love how funny Learning Curves can be.

Elyse said...

Hi there! I am a level 5 at Tease and picked up on your blog off Kristin's facebook. Are you still looking for a pole for Mother's Day? Sadly, there's no room for my pole since I moved =( Let me know if you're interested, I'm thinking about $100 or so.

xxoo,
Elyse

Elyse.Olson@Kendall.Edu

Post a Comment